- 30 June 2020
Now that it will again be possible to organise large-scale events in compliance with the '1.5 metre rule', the organisers of the fair have taken measures to run the Aalsmeer Trade Fair according to the RIVM guidelines.
Meet up with one another safely
Strict measures are in place that can be eased if possible. As a result, we can again meet up with and inspire each other safely.
Below the measures that will be taken:
- Access will only be possible on presentation of a admission ticket for a certain time slot.
- In order to cater for as many visitors as possible, there will be extended opening hours, with possibly even Tuesday being added as an extra fair day.
- Extra security at entrances and exits, fixed walking routes, extra cleaning, etc.
- In addition to putting in place a 'corona proof' restaurant, coffee-to-go catering will also be offered.
- The layout of the Trade Fair will cover a larger area, particularly for catering and walkways.
- A maximum will be set for the number of persons per stand crew, based on m² stand surface.
- A cloakroom service will not be available.
- Up to 15 July 2020, exhibitors can cancel free of charge. At the end of July confirmation will be issued and the usual participant conditions will then applying.
- At the end of August 2020, Royal FloraHolland will decide whether the Trade Fair will definitely go ahead. This is subject to, in addition to adequate participation of exhibitors, there also being a sufficient number of international visitors to the fair. Currently the maximum number of exhibitors has already been reached. Royal FloraHolland will explore international interest among customers and previous visitors to the Trade Fair Aalsmeer.